We recommend having a dedicated onsite person to walk the photographer through the property especially in the following situations:
- If there is not a detailed punchlist on items that should be captured, or if you would prefer that staff direct the photographer as to the different areas / rooms that you would like photographed
- If there are tenants with high security needs
- Tenants who require specific permission from their corporate office for photographing the space
- Areas with safety concerns
- Secure areas that require special access, such as secure floors, locked rooms, and roof access for views.
Otherwise we’ll use our best professional judgment and will take the photographs that best market the property so long as we are able to access the needed areas.
If an onsite contact will be present, please provide specific meeting instructions for the photographer, as well as provide the onsite person’s name and phone number.